BE AHEAD OF THE CROWD!
Join the Festival Society and buy your tickets before general release and enjoy many other benefits.
Bewdley Festival Society was formed in December 1987, when a public meeting was held in the Guild Hall and it was decided to launch an annual festival of the arts designed “To bring the best into Bewdley and to bring the best out of Bewdley”.
Thanks to the support and encouragement of the members of the Society, who aim to encourage the festival spirit throughout the year, the Festival has developed and expanded over the years to become an eagerly awaited part of the Bewdley calendar.
Bewdley Festival Society has a current membership of over 350, many of those are joint members or families. Some of our members have been with us from the very start.
Members pay a small annual fee at the beginning of the year and receive many benefits.
If you would like to join our merry band of Festival-goers then download the application form below and post it to the Festival Office with your payment. Pay by Standing Order and reduce your annual membership fee by £1 and help us save on administration.
In return for a modest annual subscription, members are offered:
· The chance to buy Festival tickets before they are on general sale.
· The opportunity to buy reduced price season tickets at the Festival Launch.
· Enjoying enhanced benefits at the Ramada Jarvis Hotel & Health Club.
· An invitation to The Festival Launch with complimentary wine and canapes.
· The chance of winning monthly 'Festival 100 Club' cash prizes.
· Regular newsletters.
· Social events.
· The opportunity of becoming a valued Festival Volunteer.